Comment on page
Release Notes of RPort 1.0.2, release date: 2023-11-7
- Alerting on monitoring data can be switched off at server level, resulting in a significant lower memory consumption.
Caution: An upgrade will switch off alerting. Re-enable manually by inserting
alerting = trueinto the
- The Log-out button works reliably now.
- All monitoring alerting rules can be deleted now.
- Timeouts on script execution are no longer ignored, which now makes the execution of scripts with an infinite duration possible.
- Suggested user passwords are now aligned with the server settings specified in the
- Adding or removing a user to a user group doesn’t require a password update.
- The script and command editor can now handle unlimited long lines.
- Real-time command and scripts response streaming on multi-client execution. The UI streams results while the scripts are still running.
- UX improvements on alerting rule management.
- The inventory view is now using the entire page width, giving you a more comprehensive overview.