Install on Scaleway
- From the Compute Menu on the left side, select "Instances".
- Click on the green Plus sign to create a new instance.
- From the availability zones, select a region near you.
- On Step 2 "Select an Instance" click on the "Development" or the "Stardust" and select the smallest size available. (Stardust is not available in all regions)
- On Step 3, from the OS Images, select
- On Step 4 (Volumes) do not add additional storage.
- On Step 5 enter
rport-serveras the instance name.
- On Step 6 make sure your SSH key is listed, of not abort and go to settings, to upload your SSH public key first.
Create the instance.
After the instance has been created, grab the ipv4 address from the summary page of the new instance.
grab the ip address